Saturday, January 28, 2012

Old Hiking Photos

These were taken with my dearly departed canon powershot. He ran off :( haven't seen him for months.  I think he decided I was an unfit camera mother after having been dropped in the road, left for days to be chewed on by some wild animals in the night before being found and returned home. He's been replaced by a nikon D5100!! (pictures with this camera to follow)

 There was a lot of hair... but the lighting was too good to pass up.




Sunset photos at BU nature preserve

 Jones Park with the pow wow circle in the woods ;)


Powershot did auto focus and I tried a billion time to make that fern look crisper :( good enough!

He is throwing a big rock onto a big branch in order to make a walking stick. silly guy.

More of the pow wow circle! :)

More forest buildings found

The golden child of this tree family. I thought it was funny!


We reached the summit! (note his fancy walking stick he made)

 More BU nature preserve.

I thought I had more hiking pictures.... I'll find them. Can't wait for spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment